It has become very common practice nowadays to repartition a hard drive, as hard drive is a storage device used to store files, folders, programs, applications, etc. To defragment a drive the first idea comes in our mind is to perform repartitioning. Meanwhile, if you will repartition a hard drive then it means that you are going to change the file system of hard drive. Have you accidentally repartitioned your hard drive and lost important data? If yes, then don’t get worried as partition rescue software is one of the advanced built in algorithm available in the market, that will allow you to easily get back deleted or lost partition data with utmost ease.
The decision to repartition a hard drive purely depends on the type of file system that you are using. There are times when you need to install more than one operating system on your computer, in such situations you need to partition the hard drive so that memory can be allocated accordingly for appropriate usage of disk space. So, in order to prevent data loss from your system you need to take some precautionary measures such as regularly backup your crucial data and store it in some other external drive.
Reasons for data loss due to repartitioning hard drive:
- Unintentional deletion: Sometimes when you will try to relocate the free space among partitions will result in deletion of existing partitions. Also, when you will unknowingly delete a partition from Windows Disk management utility leading to data loss.
- Repartitioning errors: Usually the errors are encountered during file system conversion leading to data loss. Also, partitioning errors are caused when you will try to create new partitions using any third party partitioning tools making data inaccessible.
- Accidental formatting: If you will knowingly or unknowingly format a wrong drive instead of the need to be done drive will lead to data loss.
- Virus attacks: Virus attacks are one of the most common causes for data loss. When you will fail to remove viruses using antivirus software, then you will generally format the drive to get rid of viruses. But, formatting the whole drive will not only remove viruses along with them all the stored data get lost completely.
- Corruption of partition: There are more chances that you will lose your important crucial data if the partition gets corrupted while trying to make dual OS boot installation, due to sudden power failure, system error, etc.
Whatever might be the reason for data loss after repartitioning hard drive, just because of your mere carelessness you cannot take a risk of losing an important data. So, to overcome this nightmare you need to make use of partition rescue utility to regain data from a partitioned drive that becomes inaccessible due to catalog file corruption, improper system shutdown, resizing a partition, etc with ease. This is one of the powerful tools to get back data from missing partitions, formatted partitions, reformatted partitions and repartitioned drives with ease. With the help of this algorithm you can easily rescue data from partitioned hard drive of different types such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc of different popular manufacturing brands like Transcend, Kingston, Toshiba, Sea gate, etc at your finger tips. With the help of this award winning tool you can redeem 300 different files such as photos, video, audio, documents, spreadsheets, etc. This software is capable to get back data from hard drive possessing bad sectors by creating disk images.
Now, it has become far more possible from this software to easily rescue data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, HFS+, HFSX partitions. This tool is having the ability to reclaim data from RAID0, RAID1, and RAID5 partitions that has been formatted or deleted. This trusted tool has proved its ability to redeem data from both Windows 2000, 2003, 2007, XP, etc and Mac OS X, Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, etc. To know more about how to regain data from severely corrupted partition then make use of partition rescue software with great ease.
This software is available in demo version, so that you can download and check the partition rescue results. Initially, run the application after quick and single scan where the deleted and lost partition data can be redeemed and put on a view. In order to access the reclaimed partitioned data then you need to purchase the complete version of partition rescue algorithm.