“I have an AVI video that is corrupt and not playing. Every time I access the video I get an AVI file error saying me ‘AVI file not supported’. I have no idea what caused my AVI file to get corrupt and I’m now desperate to get this video back to normal. Is there anything that will repair AVI video file error and make my AVI video play again?”
Yes, it’s certainly possible to repair corrupt AVI videos on your system and make them play once again. For this, you need an AVI repair software that will fix errors in AVI video in a safe manner without damaging it. Here’s a video which shows you how you can fix corrupt AVI video by making use of an AVI video repair software.
The above used AVI repair application is a certified application that makes use of a safe technique to search, scan and fix the corrupt areas in your AVI video. It doesn’t matter if your AVI video is playing too fast or your AVI video plays without sound. All you require is a good AVI repair tool to fix such issues arising in your video.
AVI videos are no doubt the most widely used video file as of today. One can find that video hosting sites prefer AVI videos to others because of the rich video quality that it offers. Most of the video recording devices such as cameras, handycams, mobile phones and the likes have the option to save the recorded videos with a AVI file extension. AVI videos however do get corrupt due to various reasons while they’re saved on a drive. Once corrupt, they stop to play or play for a while and then terminate itself.
The first and foremost thing to do when you realize that your AVI video is corrupt is to get the best AVI repair software on your system and then repair your corrupt AVI file at the earliest.
Causes for AVI file corruption:
- Viruses in the drive can gain access to your AVI file and cause it to get corrupt. Such virus infected AVI files never play on any media player and needs to be repaired.
- You can also damage your AVI videos by playing it on unsupported media players which don’t support the AVI file codec. This can inflict issues on your AVI video as well.
- Attempting to change the AVI video extension by employing an unorthodox method or a third party software can also leave your AVI video severely corrupt.
Features of this AVI Repair Software:
- Requires only four mouse clicks to repair your corrupt, broken as well as unplayable AVI videos.
- Supports to repair AVI videos of all size and versions.
- Additionally, this software can also repair XVID videos.
- The repaired AVI video is free from all errors and can be played on any media player.