Partitioning a hard drive means logically dividing it into two or more sections. Generally, these partitions are named as C, D, E, F etc. Always drive C is used store Operating System and other application. Remaining partitions are used to save valuable data. Because of disk partition it is possible to install dual Operating Systems on Computer. For example your system is installed with Windows Operating System and has two partitions such as C and D. if you want to install another OS like Ubuntu, then you have to divide existing D: Drive into two partitions to install that OS.
User may have different size and number of HDD partitions, which is depends on their requirements. These drives help to arrange data on hard disk drive effectively. In some scenario these disk partitions prone to corruption, due to HD malfunction or human mistakes. You may face HD drive damage due to virus or malware infection, Master Boot Record corruption, variations in BIOS settings, interruptions while converting file system such as improper system shutdown or power supply failure or OS crash, etc. Then there is no necessity to depress, if you unable to restore damaged or corrupted partitions. Because you have reliable Damaged Partition Recovery tool for this task. This application provides instant results, use following link to get this utility: http://www.recoverpartitions.net/damaged.html.
Some other events which cause partition corruption:
- If you trying to install dual operating systems or upgrading OS, then there is a possibility of partition damage. This is due to error or interruption or missing of some supporting files during installation process.
- User has a choice to change file system of a partition as per their requirements. If you not follow proper steps during this process, it may end up with corrupted partition.
- You can also repartition drives, during this process if you face any interruption like power surge or abnormal system shut down, then that partition becomes inaccessible due to corruption.
- If your system infected severely by strong virus or malware, then you may observe blue screen dumpling and system halts abruptly. This results into inaccessibility of systems partitions.
Follow some precautionary measures to avoid partition damage:
- Avoid usage of unauthenticated third party tools to repartition the existing drives.
- Use updated antivirus software to save system from virus or malware attack.
- Make use of external power supply that is UPS connection during installation of dual OS, resizing the partition, converting file system, etc.
- It is advised to maintain backup of essential data using external hard drives, to restore data when you face corrupted drives or missing files by accidental format.
This software has been designed with latest technology and modules, which supports to retrieve damaged or corrupted partitions or volumes on both Windows and Mac OS. It can restore more than 280 file types. Its advanced recovery engine made possible to rescue lost or deleted or missing partitions within few simple steps. It is developed to regain partition data from various storage devices such as hard disk, external USB hard drive, flash memory cards, Fire Wire devices, and so on.
If you find difficulty to recover missing partition on Personal Computer, this application becomes best solution to restore missing or deleted drives due to accidental deletion of partition or formatting unintended drive during repartition. This tool is flexible with all versions of Windows Operating System. This software rescue documents, images, music files and videos etc. This software is works well with Mac series of OS also. It provides chance to save all recovered data to CD / DVD or to any available drives of your Personal Computer. This software provides simple, friendly interface to user, thus no need to have any prior knowledge while operating this utility.
You have a facility to download demo version of Partition Recovery tool before buying it. This tool scans entire system drives or external HDD and provides preview of files stored on particular drive in few steps. Demo form has restricted functionality, thus it does not allow saving displayed files. By using demo version you can estimate the efficiency of the software. If you have damaged or corrupted partitions then own licensed version to retrieve them.