NTFS is one of the most enhanced version of FAT file system that has better support for metadata. This NTFS file system make use of advanced data structures to get better performance, disk space utilization, file system journaling and others. Because of these advantages, many of you make use of this NTFS partition to store all your precious files, pictures, videos, official documents and others. Even though this NTFS partition has many beneficial features, sometimes you end up with corruption issue of this NTFS partition due to some known or unknown reasons. No one is ready to face such instances as it has many important files. As a result of this it is mandatory to get more information on how to retrieve files from corrupted NTFS partition.
Important precautions to be followed
- Never make use of NTFS partition from where the files are lost to prevent overwriting of lost data.
- In hurry, do not shut down your system without making use of proper exit option.
- Only make use of good third party tool to protect your PC from power spikes.
Is your NTFS partition got corrupted even after following such precautionary measures? Do you want to revive files from damaged NTFS partition? Don’t know which application must be preferred to regain access to corrupted NTFS drive? Well, there is no need to worry at all. Just be clam!! And prefer the reliable third party application named as photo recovery Android. This utility executes through scanning of the NTFS partition sector by sector and helps to revive the files that lie too deep. Photo recovery Android is one of the most recommended and highly reviewed software that successfully helps to retrieve files from damaged NTFS drive within a fraction of minutes.
Some of the factors that is responsible for the corruption of NTFS partition
- Increase in number of bad sectors on the hard drive might corrupt the NTFS partition thereby inhibiting the access to the files causing loss of files saved on the partition.
- If there is a presence of some harmful viruses on the hard drive then it generates invalid codes and commands into Master Boot Record of the system and runs every time when you boot the system. This might result in corruption of MBR thereby damaging the presented partitions resulting in inaccessibility of files stored on it.
- NTFS partition gets corrupted due to the erroneous file system conversion process or wrong renaming.
Get all in one solution on recovery of files from damaged NTFS drive with the help of this reliable photo recovery Android software. Furthermore, other than NTFS partition it is possible to recover files from corrupted FAT, ExFAT, FAT16, FAT32, etc partition with the support of this photo recovery Android tool. You can also get back files from RAID0, RAID1, RAID5 corrupt partitions or formatted partitions in few minutes. Now it is very easy to carry out compressed files recovery from damaged NTFS drive in few clicks. If you have lost photos from dead Laptop then there is no need to worry at all. This is because this photo recovery Android tool successfully helps in recovery of photos from dead laptop in few minutes. Just have a look at this website- www.photorecoveryandroid.com/retrieving-from-dead-laptop.html if you need to get complete details on how to retrieve photos from dead Laptop.