Hi, I am using Windows based OS computer and it contains only one logical partition so I decided to format the partition in order to perform re-partition in that particular drive. After the formatting process is over, I came to knowledge that i don’t have proper back up of data which caused me to lose some essential files after formatting the drive. Therefore I am here to know, is there any alternate ways to recover the data which is lost from logical partition? Any help will mean a lot to me! Thanks in Advance.
What you have gone through is a hectic stage but you don’t need to worry at all! Yes, with the usage of Partition Recovery Software you can easily retrieve deleted or logical partition in a few simple mouse clicks. This software is designed and developed in such a manner that even novice users can recover logical partition in a simple and effective way.
Features of Partition Recovery Software:
- This software can be installed and utilized well in major Windows and Mac OS such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion and Mavericks.
- Partition Recovery Software allows you to retrieve any kind of data such as MP3 albums, video clips, graphical presentations and document files which are deleted or lost from logical partition.
- With the usage of this reliable tool, you can recover partition data from RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 partitions which are lost due to formatting or drive crash.
- It has the capability to recover lost data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS5, ExFAT, HFSX partitions in an easy way.
- Once the data from lost partition is recovered, user can sort such data on the basis of file name, size, date and file location.
- Data which is retrieved from lost logical partition can be previewed before storing into any desired location.
- This powerful tool has the ability to recover partitions from various brands of external hard drives such as Transcend, Seagate, buffalo, Hitachi, WD, etc. without any struggle.
Where this tool can be utilized?
File System Conversion: You may decide to upgrade file system in order to enjoy advanced features in it. At times, if any interruption occurs while upgrading then there is a possibility for partition to get corrupted thus in turn leads to huge data loss from that partition.
Third Party Utility: There are ample of third party utility which is available on websites to perform re-partitioning or re-formatting. When you try to use these types of pirated software in your system to accomplish partitioning then there are chances for your partition to get harm and deleted due to some malfunctioning.
OS Crash: You may try to re-install OS due to various reasons. While performing this task, if any interruption occurs such as sudden system shut down or system blue screen error then there are high chances for your logical partitions to get deleted or lost.
Whatever may be the reason behind logical partition loss or deletion; by using Partition Recovery Software you can easily recover deleted or lost from logical partition data in a mere amount of time.