Scenarios that lead to data loss from Storage Drive:
Due to human Mistakes
- Deleting files from system accidentally
- Restoring your computer or laptop to factory settings by fault
- Mistakenly emptying the recycle bin
- Accidentally deleting a hard drive partition
Due to Formatting
- Accidentally formatting of the partition of the hard drive
- Unintentionally formatting the hard drive
Due to Partition Error
- While trying to make a new partition
- While trying to install dual OS system in a new partition
Due to Bad Sectors
- Scratches on Disk platter make your hard drive sectors bad which cause abnormal freezing of the system
Due to Virus Infection
- Virus infections can also lead to data loss if your system is infected by any harmful virus which comes when you transfer any files from an infected drive or via web browsing.
- MBR corruption
- File system error
- Third party tool
- Power surge
- Sudden system shutdown
If you are facing above mentioned scenarios then don’t get panic as you can use Drive data recovery software which recovers data from your hard drive with great ease. This software is capable of retrieving files from a different storage device such as USB drive, pen drive, flash drive, memory sticks, memory card, etc.
- Always keep backup of hard drive data on some other storage device to regular basis, so that you can use those backup data if you suffer from data loss.
- Always defragment your hard drive.
- Don’t use the hard drive on any storage device if you have lost any data from it.
- Keep good antivirus on your system to avoid harmful virus attack which may corrupt your important file.
Features of Drive Recovery Software:
- Drive data recovery software is capable of restoring different types of files such as audios, pictures, documents, videos, etc. on all versions of Windows OS like Windows 8, Windows Server 2003, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Windows 10, etc.
- You can also use drive data recovery software to recover deleted or lost data from Mac operating system such as Leopard, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, Yosemite, etc.
- Using this tool, you can also retrieve data from no-booting drives.
- The software has a “Save Recovery Session” which helps you avoid further re-scanning of the drive.
- It recovers data from various hard drive interfaces like NTFS, NTFS5, FAT 16, FAT 32, etc.
- This software also restores files from ATA, IDE, SCSI, APAT, SATA, etc. file system of the hard drive.