Hi guys, I am personally using Kingston flash drive from couple of months to backup essential project related files and also some entertainment files on it. Few days back, I connected the flash drive to system for accessing the files. After connecting when I opened the flash disk, it displayed an error message “flash drive not formatted, format now”. I don’t know the exact reason behind this issue but I was denied from accessing the files thus I intentionally formatted the flash drive. To my bad luck, I don’t have any back up of those files which made me frustrated even more. Therefore I want to know, is there any possible way to retrieve the files which are lost after format? If yes, then please assist me in a best manner. Thanks in advance!
Off course! Formatting error has become a common situation these days thus you don’t need to get panic. There are many unauthentic tools available on market to retrieve data but Flash Drive Recovery is the best software which is commonly used by many people around the world to recover flash drive data after format. This well-established tool consists of special scanning procedure which has the capability to scan entire thumb disk and retrieve missed data in a short period of time.
Scenarios responsible behind formatting of flash drive:
Virus Infection: Virus program has the capability to enter the flash drive when you connect the disk with virus infected system and receive the data from it. Suppose, if the entered viruses are of higher density then it can corrupt the thumb disk in a matter of time. Hence to get rid of this hectic situation you might decide to format the USB disk which result in unreadable of available data.
File System Corruption: File system plays the vital role in accessing the files on pen drive. It is used to store necessary information such as file name, created date, modified date, size and file location regarding the every file available on flash disk. Thus if the file system gets corrupted due to any malfunctioning then the storage device will become inaccessible. Therefore to overcome from this issue you might opt to format the pen drive which in turn leads to loss of data which are available on it.
Casual Format: Before copying the new files on flash drive, if you format the pen drive with existing files available on it there all the data will become unreadable from pen drive. Therefore if you forget to move or copy the essential files to any other storage medium then it might result in loss of data.
These are some reasons responsible behind the loss of data from flash drive. Just in case, if you have witnessed these kinds of vulnerable situations then effectively make use of flash drive recovery software to perform formatted flash drive data recovery.
Tremendous Features of Flash Drive Recovery Software:
- This retrieving software can be even used by amateur users to perform recovery of data such as music files, video clips, archives, documents, presentations which are lost from flash drive due to formatting.
- With the usage of this recovering tool, you can recover files which are lost from storage devices such as external hard disk, memory cards, FireWire, iPod’s and music players.
- There might be some files on flash drive which can’t open due to formatting error or thumb disk corruption. But this retrieving software tool can get back those kinds of data without any struggle.
- It is best utility to restore lost files from various brands of thumb disks such as Kingston, Transcend, Samsung, Sony, HP, Lexar, SanDisk, Lenovo and many others.
- If the required data is found then you can resume the process by using “Save Recovery Session” option, it also makes sure that you don’t need to re-scan the recovered files again.
- The preview option available in this tool enhances you to preview the recovered files before storing into desired folder.
- This reliable tool can be installed and utilized well in major versions of Windows (Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 and 2008) and Mac (Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite) Operating System to recover flash drive data after format.