“Hi, am using both Mac and Windows operating system for some official reasons. Yesterday I switched my Windows drive volume from the FAT32 file system to NTFS and partitioned it in order to manage data easily on both Windows and Mac operating systems. Suddenly after conversion, I deleted that entire volume which was in FAT32 file system along with some data. Those data are very important to me. Is there any way to recover deleted FAT32 partition data from my hard drive? If so suggest me, thanking you!
FAT is a very popular and commonly used file system on removable storage devices like USB pen drives, external hard drives, memory cards, iPod etc.
Today all removable gadgets like USB drives, memory sticks, MP3 player, digital cameras & memory cards use FAT32 as their default file system. Sometimes, you may come across some issues i.e. lost/deleted files by mistake. If you think is there any way to recover your FAT32 files, then you’re in a right place. “YES”. If the file system is affected due to some reason then the files saved on the device are likely to be lost. So don’t panic! Data loss won’t be a problem anymore, because you can easily recover deleted FAT32 partition by utilizing a program known as deleted data recovery from FAT32 partition which is designed with advanced searching technology, so that it scans entire hard disk / external storage devices and recovers different types of files like images, audios, videos, presentation, text documents, Outlook files, PDF, text documents etc, in a simple way.
Scenarios in which files get deleted/lost in FAT 32 partitions:
- Files deleted from FAT32 partitions –If you delete a file accidentally from the Recycle Bin or by using “Shift + Delete” key combination to delete files. In such cases, it is best to make use of this recovery tool to get back your files from the FAT32 partition.
- Partition corruption: If you are trying to do dual or multi-OS boot installation, the files on that partition may get corrupt causing data loss.
- Formatted / re-formatted FAT32 partitions – Files on the hard drive with FAT32 file system may get lost when you format the drive by mistake. which leads to losing your files from that partition.
- Also sometimes your files on the hard drive may get lost while converting from one file to another file system i.e. from FAT to NTFS or vice versa.
- Files lost after re-partitioning the hard drive – Sometimes when you re-partition your hard drive either by deleting or re-sizing if errors occur during partitioning will make the process incomplete which may result in loss of files from the FAT32 partition.
Reason to choose this data recovery tool:
This tool holds good for its special features like,
- Recovers data back from formatted FAT partitions even after reinstalling of Windows
- Based on their unique signatures it identifies and recovers all types of files such as office files, video, audio, photos, and other important file types
- Recovered data can be arranged on the basis of their name, date, size and file type
- Also recovers data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExtFAT formatted partitions
This recovery software is non-destructive and read-only software which keeps your data secure and also it is user-friendly in nature hence all types of users can use this software without any problem.