Is your Microsoft Outlook 2010 noticed to be excessively slow or having errors? Are you facing a range of errors, while opening MS Outlook 2010 PST file? Does your PST file have corrupted or damaged? Do you want to know exactly, how to repair broken Outlook 2010 PST file? Then read on this page which assists you to know how to repair your corrupted PST file on MS Outlook 2010. Outlook 2010 is a stable email information manager form Microsoft Ltd. Although, it’s a stable application sometimes, as a user you may find the following common three types of errors while opening / operating the MS Outlook.pst file in the Outlook application.
- Error-1: The following sets of folders cannot be opened. Errors have been detected in the file.
- Error-2: Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Error-3: Errors have been detected in the C:/MIcrsoftOutlook 2010/Outlook.pst. Quit Outlook 2010 application and all email-enabled utility. Use inbox repair tool (Scanpst.ext) for diagnosing and repairing errors in the PST file. For more information about “Scanpst.ext”, see help.
What are the reasons for above stated errors in Microsoft Outlook 2010 application?
- Improper exit of Outlook tool: While the MS Outlook tool is still running. You may accidentally or intentionally terminate the task by abruptly shut down the Outlook application, shutting down the system etc. might cause the PST file to get corrupt or damaged. So, always exit the Outlook program properly; improper exiting the application causes the PST file to get damage.
- Saving Microsoft Outlook.pst on a server or in a network drive: If you save your PST file on a network server, there are chances that the file may get damaged or corrupted while accessing file, network failure, database corruption etc. So, save your PST files on your computer itself.
- Multi-tasking large number of emails on a single operation: while performing email tasks such as copying, deleting, moving etc. on a single operation may cause the PST file to get corrupt or damage. So, Instead of single operations carry out in many repeated steps.
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 PST file size limit: Each and every version of the Outlook application has a maximum PST file size limit. In Outlook 2010 it is limited to 50 GB. So, it is better to keep the Outlook.pst file size well below this pre-configured limit, in order to avoid damage of the file.
Above highlighted corruption factors can be fixed using the most trusted application called as “Fix PST tool”. As the application name implies; it has a simple a user friendly GUI tool and can repair all the corruption or damaged file scenarios on Microsoft Outlook 2010. This utility is supported on different versions on Windows operating system platforms from Windows XP to Windows 8. It is the most reliable software used by industrially experts and individual users to fix the three common errors faced in Microsoft Office Outlook, irrespective of the Outlook versions.