All the files on the system will be stored on the hard drive which is the integral part of the Windows operating system. Hard drives can be divided into many partitions to maintain the data effectively. Data is stored in the form of different file system and the file system is used to manage these files on the system hard drive. Generally NTFS file system is used by the Windows OS in recent days as it overcomes the limitations of FAT file system. This new file system in used on the latest versions of Windows operating system like Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, etc.
Sometimes you might have come across the data loss scenarios by which you lost crucial files stored on it. In order to explain the loss of files let us consider one of the scenario like you connect an external hard drive on the system to copy some of the files from system hard drive to external storage device. While accessing the particular drive you select format option accidentally. As soon as you come to know that you committed a mistake you suddenly stopped using the external drive. The important thing is that the partition which you formatted has deleted all the crucial files and folder stored on it. If is the situation then don’t be panic make use of the best recovery software that restores all the deleted files from the system hard drive. You can make use of this URL, http://www.ntfs-recovery.net/ to know how to restore deleted files as it also supports to restore NTFS partition effectively on the system hard drive.
Some of the other reasons for deletion of data are mentioned below
- Deletion of partition during re-installation: While reinstalling the operating system you get a choice to format the partition of your choice. If you choose wrong partition without taking the back up of the essential files then it will lead to deletion of crucial files stored on the particular drive.
- Unintentional deletion of partition: While deleting some of the unwanted files from the hard drive partition sometimes you might have selected an important file which results in deletion of files from the specific partition.
- Cut and Paste operation: While transferring files from the system hard drive to other storage device you use cut and paste operation. During this process if you select delete option after clicking cut option instead of selecting paste operation then the file get deleted from the specific destination.
If you come across any of these situation then you can easily recover them using partition recovery software. This software is designed and developed by group of industry experts as it scans the entirely drive completely and restores files on the basis of their unique signature.
Some of the features of this utility
- This software recovers files from SATA /SCSI / IDE hard drives, SD, XD, MMC flash memory cards, memory stick, USB external drives, FireWire drives and iPods.
- By using this software you can recover files from high capacity hard disk drives and recovers files from different varieties of hard drive interfaces like IDE, SATA, and SAS etc.
- You can browse around this site to know how to retrieve deleted NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS5, exFAT file system from the system hard drive.
- This software recovers data on the basis of the date, creation date, extension, size and file name.
This software is available in free demo version to download and check the efficiency of restoring deleted and lost files. You can run the software to perform quick and deep scan where all the deleted and lost files can be regained and can be previewed. To access the recovered files you have to purchase the licensed version of this recovery software.