NTFS stands for New Technology Files System this file was developed by Microsoft Corporation. Prior to this FAT file system was most widely used. NTFS is one of the default file systems for a family of Windows NT, this file system is used in Windows XP, Vista, 2008, 2003, 2000, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10. It is one of the advanced and reliable file systems which has some important features like data integrity and it has a capability of encrypting files and folders to protect important and sensitive data files.
Beside of being so popular and advanced, there exists some possible problems were in you can lose your NTFS partitions, let us see those scenarios.
Accidental formatting of NTFS partitions: sometimes while formatting C drive you might accidentally format the other drives like D drive or E drive, by doing so you will lose those partitions as well as the data present in it.
Corrupted partitions: there are chances of your NTFS partitions getting corrupted, this corruption happens due to many reasons like bad sectors, virus infection, sudden computer booting etc.
Improper Partitioning: Partitioning means dividing hard drive into different sectors, partitioning of a hard drive is made to access the data easily, during partitioning one should be careful otherwise there are chances of NTFS partitions getting corrupted.
Re-partitioning: consider a case where you re-install your operating system while reinstalling if you re-partition your hard disk, then existing partitions are lost and simultaneously the data present in it is also lost.
After losing the partition you may get panic and search a solution. But you don’t have to panic because you can successfully recover lost NTFS partition in a very simple manner, by using awesome NTFS recovery software, which can help you to recover your lost partition.
Some outstanding features of the software are mentioned below:
- This software has the capability of recovering your lost NTFS partition successfully in a very lean time.
- By using this software you can recover lost partitions from various types of hard disks like (SATA / SCSI / IDE / SSD etc) as well as from external USB drives.
- With help of this application, you recover the deleted, lost, formatted or reformatted NTFS partitions effectively.
- It is NTFS recovery application that scans the entire drive of yours, to recover lost or deleted partitions within minutes.
- Even after the re-installation of an operating system, you can recover lost or deleted partitions.
- After scanning the hard drive, you can save the recovery session, so that it is possible for you, to restore partitions later when it is needed for you.
- If you are Mac OS user then there is a Separate tool available which can recover lost or deleted HFS+ and HFSX formatted volumes.
If you want to test the software, you can download the demo version of software from our website and install it on to your computer, and evaluate the recovery chances. If you feel it is a useful and worthy product, then you can purchase the licensed version of above told application.