“Distraught! I have lost all the files and important documents saved on my SanDisk Ultra 32GB Class 10 Memory card and I cannot access any one of them. Can anybody tell me how to recover data from SanDisk ultra 32 GB class 10 micro SD cards? Is there a way in which I can recover deleted data from SanDisk ultra 32 GB class 10 micro SD card without hampering the files?”
Don’t worry; there is an impeccable solution to your woes. The Recover (Windows) is the free software with its easy to use interface allows recovery of all popular types of hard drives, external or internal, USB devices, memory cards etc with its deep scanning mechanism reaching out for the corrupted files on the drive and thus recovers them. It is compatible to multiple operating systems being Windows and Mac including their latest versions. It can effortlessly recover lost data when deleted using “SHFT+DEL” and bypass the recycle bin.
How to know the data is corrupted?
- Unintentional formatting of the SanDisk memory card can result in deletion of all the components of the memory card. Mistakenly deleting the important one rather than the insignificant one.
- Virus and malware pose a constant threat to the memory cards which can be corrupt on infliction of virus. Downloading from malicious websites can also inflict virus which may result in deleted files or unexpected behavior.
- Ejecting the device prior to the completion of the transfer process can cause inaccessible files. Improper ejection of the memory card without following the system procedure causes data to get corrupted.
- Clicking images while the battery is low and the device shuts down result in lost files. Power Surges also adds to the woes as the minimum power required for the processing of the SD card depends upon its class.
- Frequent upgrading of the file systems can incur data loss as the lifespan and the processing speed decreases. Due to limited read/write cycles (10,000 cycles), it gets corrupted after the completion of the lifespan.
- Due to the absence of Write-protection switch, the card becomes vulnerable to unauthorized users who can manipulate or delete important information.
Why Recover Windows?
The Recover Windows is a complete recovery tool which identifies more than 300 file types including the popular formats of audio, video, images, Office documents etc. The recover Windows can recover deleted from different files systems such as FAT32, FAT16, ExFAT, NTFS5, NTFS and even from RAID partitions being RAID0, RAID2 and RAID 5.
The software is able to recover data from SanDisk ultra 32 GB class 10 micro SD card and even from all the famous manufacturers of memory cards and USB very effortlessly. The software recovers data by creating the RAW image so that the file can be recovered later on from the disk image using the Disk image file rather than the original file, thus ensuring integrity.
The Recover Windows retrieves data from all popular types of hard drives like SATA/SCSI/IDE etc and even from memory card types of SD, memory stick, MMC, XD, etc.
The “Save recovery session” allows the user to save the progress of the recovery process at that instant, so that the user can continue from thereon. The “Open Recovery Session” enables the user to open the saved recovery session in order to curb the repeated scanning of the entire drive in search of corrupted files which is both tiresome and time-taking.
The First try then Buy allows the user to firstly download the free version of the software, on being satisfied the user can save the recovered files by upgrading to the Pro version of the same.