Hard drives one every system will be partitioned into isolated partitions that increases the system performance and also the drive performance. Partitions on Mac system are called as Mac volumes. The Macintosh system has very outstanding features and utilities that make the users use this OS instead of Windows OS. This Macintosh OS developed by Apple Inc. is compatible only with Apple computers.
Before using a hard disk on any system, users are practiced by dividing it into several partitions that improves data management and maximizes the usage of drive space. Also, this practice of partitioning will prevent the loss of data. But while using the Mac system there occur the situations wherein the file in Mac is lost, mistakenly deleted, or missing. So do the partition. The Mac partition may also undergo such disasters of losing data files saved on it. Assume that you had accidentally deleted a complete partition while moving it to another storage device. This mistake of you had lead to extreme data loss from Mac system. So if you are worried about how to restore the lost partition data then continue reading this. Data loss can occur from the most outstanding and remarkable utilities of Mac system. One of such utility is Apple Time Machine. This is a backup utility introduced by Apple and comes along with Mac operating system. It takes backups of the previous edited data like for past 24 hours it hourly takes the backup; for past month it takes weekly backup. But data can be lost from this backup utility also because of any severe technical errors in the application. Few more such data loss situations on Mac are:
- Hard drive crash – If the hard drive is severely damaged by virus or affected by the presence of bad sectors, then the data becomes inaccessible and gradually the hard drive crashes which result in loss of all partition data present on the drive.
- Installing multiple OS on a single system – Most of the users are convenient in using multiple operating systems on a single system. So while installing the operating systems, the process might compel you to perform formatting of any partition having important data. You won’t be having any option instead of formatting and thus end up in data loss.
- Re-partitioning – The re-partitioning is to re-organize the memory space of each current partitions. This should be performed with careful steps; else occurrence of any mistakes will lead to deletion of Partitions.
- Apple partition Map – This utility on every Mac hard drive will hold the crucial information of all the partitions and without this, the data on a partition could not be accessed. If the files pertaining to this Partition Map are damaged then it can damage any of the partitions, hence resulting in data loss
In all these situations you may think ‘Is there any way for damaged partition recovery or to restore lost partition data?’ Yes, you can do so with the help of Mac Partition Recovery program. This utility has the ability to restore partition data from Mac systems with ease. And also you can effectively use this recovery program to recover files from partition after time machine crashes. In order to recover partition data lost due to partition damage then try with the tool given here, http://www.macpartitionrecovery.com/damaged.html. It ultimately helps in regaining the lost partition data on Mac system. The various features of these ultimate utilities can be mentioned below:
- Retrieves the lost and deleted partition data on various hard drives like SATA, SCSI, ATA, etc. on Mac systems
- Completely restores all data types like files, folders, documents, compressed files, media files that include pictures, music and videos with ease
- You can get back accidentally deleted partition data from hard drives, USB drives, memory cards, etc.
- A partition having different file systems like HFS and FAT can be restored with very few clicks of the mouse
- Also, you can get back corrupt partition data lost because of Time Machine crash using this utility
The software lets you recover all the data files lost from Mac hard drives on various Mac OS like High Sierra, EL Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Snow Leopard, Leopard and Lion. You can make use of these utilities to regain the lost partition and you can practically know the recovery process with the help of demo version. To download the demo software visit any of the URLs mentioned above.