Everyone likes to keep their data in system in organized format and store them as per their priority and their need. So such kind of data storage can be possible, if you partition your system hard disk drive. In this hard drive partitioning process you divide your system hard drive in different parts logically, each part is known as partition. Such kind of partitioning process can be done by using different tool like, Windows Disk Management Tool or by using professional third party partitioning tool. But keep in mind, hard drive process should be done very carefully, because any kind of interruption in this hard drive partitioning process leads to corruption of partition, because of which you may suffer severe data loss from such hard disk drive. In such kind of situation if you have a backup of lost partition data then it will be helpful for you otherwise, you can recover corrupted partition data by using partition recovery software. This software is capable to recover lost partition, formatted partition, corrupted partition, crashed partition or deleted partition data very easily and efficiently by using its advanced technique.
- MBR corruption: MBR is nothing but the Master Boot Record, which helps to store information about partitions available in the system hard disk drive. This MBR file resides at the first sector of hard drive. These MBR files are prone to affect by virus and malwares, due to which hard drive partition may get corrupt and you may face data loss from it.
- Abrupt termination of system: Sometimes hard disk drive partition may get corrupt due to abrupt termination of system due to power shortage or human error, which results to loss of stored files from system.
- Corruption of Windows Registry File: Windows registry files are noting but the central database of the Windows system. This Windows registry record the all installed applications in the system and its settings. If this file gets corrupt or damage then you may face the data loss from hard drive partition.
- Unintentional Formatting/reformatting of partition: Sometimes while formatting/reformatting of hard drive partition you may choose wrong partition because of which you may lose all saved data from that partition. Know More Here
These are the most common reasons due to which hard drive partitioning get corrupt or damage and you may face the data loss from such partitions. Other than these data loss scenarios, you may lose your data from hard drive partition due to multiple reasons like, virus or malware attack, human errors, re-formatting errors, system error, untrustworthy partitioning tools etc. So to avoid data loss from partition due to such kind of reasons, then it is always better to avoid data loss from hard drive partition by following some precautionary steps like,
- Keeping updated and strong antivirus in system.
- Use of good quality Uninterrupted Power Supplier.
- Never use untrustworthy and suspicious sites.
- Always keep a backup of important files from hard drive partition.
After following such kind of precautionary steps, still if you are facing same corruption or damage of hard drive partition, then use partition recovery software and recover corrupted or damaged partition. This software helps to recover more than 300 file types with file name, date, size and format. This software is available in free demo version which you can download and try for recovery before purchasing this software. Click here for more information about this software: “http://www.recoverlostpartition.net/corrupted.html”