Have you ever been in a situation where you accidentally formatted your FAT partition and still hunting for a way to recover files from that formatted partition? Then No need to worry, the most important thing you need to do in such situation is immediately stopping adding files on the formatted partition. If you follow this then, by using the third party it is very simple to recover formatted files.
Now the question arises how is it possible? Answer: Whenever you perform a format operation on a partition or a drive, the Windows OS just deletes all the reference pointers of those corresponding files from the file system. And you lost the way to access those files. But luckily file from these formatted partitions can be recovered with the aid of proficient formatted partition recovery software.
Users generally format their partition using two ways one is formatting the partition to the same file system for example FAT to FAT is called simple formatting. And another one is formatting the partition to another file system like from FAT to NTFS is called as re-formatting.
Some common reasons due to which users need to format their FAT partition:
- Sometimes, the computer fails to boot due to registry error. In this case, users left with only one option and that is formatting.
- Usually, users format their drive or partition to enhance or speed up the system performance. If a drive is full it will reduce the speed of the system.
- Many time to sort out errors in the hard disk, users format their hard disk partition. Generally, these errors occur due to virus or malware infection.
- Upgrading the system from one OS to another OS is one of the main reasons people format their hard disk.
How to handle these critical scenarios?
As mentioned above file from this formatted partition can be recovered, Formatted partition recovery tool is one of the best solutions to recover your files after formatting. The tool uses special inbuilt algorithms to recover not only formatted files but also deleted and missing partition. The software is the only answer to the question, “How to restore data formatted FAT partition”. For more hints look here
Have look at some striking features of the software:
- The most outstanding feature of the tool is that it has the ability to create disk images of the complete hard drive having bad sectors.
- It supports recovery from various hard drive interfaces such as SAS, IDE, SATA and many more
- Using this tool you can recover files from many storage devices such as memory cards, external hard disk, pen drives, iPods, music players etc.
- This supports FAT16, NTFS, exFAT, FAT32, NTFS5, HFS, HFS+ and HFSX file systems.
- It is easy to install the software on all the latest Windows or Mac OS for example Windows server 2008/ Windows 10/ Windows 8/Windows 7/ Windows XP/ Windows Vista/ Windows server 2003/ Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6/ and Mac OS X 10.7 till the latest High Sierra. Investigate this site to know more http://www.recoverformattedpartition.com/formatted-hfs-partition-recovery-on-mac-os-x.html
Way to use this tool to recover files from formatted partition
Download and install formatted partition recovery software to your PC. Run the software and follow the main screen steps. Choose formatted / reformatted recovery option to retrieve your data from formatted partition. The software will scan and shows all the logical and physical drives on your computer. Choose the formatted drive and click on next button. This tool will scan the entire selected partition and displays all the retrievable files from that formatted partition. Select the files which are to be recovered. Choose the destination, to save your rescued files. The tool even allows you to save the data to an external storage device.
- Don’t save the recovered files on the same FAT partition, from where you are recovering it.
- Don’t install the software on the formatted partition.
- Take help of software manual while using the tool.